Thursday, September 6, 2007

What to do?

I've been trying to decide over the past week what to do about my Rugby. Last season i started back playing with Cooke RFC, loved it, great bunch of guys, out of a squad of 25 there are about 16 Christians, but now i've got the option to move from Cooke ( who play Junior 1 ) to Banbridge RFC ( All Ireland League 3 ). What i'm trying to weigh up is, should i stay at Cooke and help the other christians to be motivated this season to doing something massive for God or do i move to a club where there a only 2 Christians and help them? I'm trying to figure out where God wants me to be. As much as i want to go to Banbridge for a higher level of Rugby, would I be going for the wrong reasons? Am I better staying at Cooke? I've never felt like this about a sports club before. Is God saying something to me by the offer of Banbridge? ie he wants me to go there? or is he testing me? It's all i think about, and I haven't come up with an answer yet......

No comments: