Thursday, August 9, 2007

Well I fianlly decided to publish a blog, i've been reading many peoples blogs. Some have made me think deeply about life, some just made me laugh. To those who know me, they know I'm probably not the worlds deepest thinker, but i think i'm finally growing old. I've all day in work to sit and look oout the window at the world and ask myself alot of questions. It'll come as a shock to many to know that I'm also reading books. I never was one for reading books as i classed them as boring, but i've read a few that have changed my opinion. I read a book called " Faith like Potatoes" by Angus Buchan, it's a very inspiring read, and currently just finishing off " Sex God" by Rob Bell, some very good points in his book, makes you think.
Life is weird, I've been married now for 2 yrs to Rebecca, who i love deeply, but for the past few years i've been supporting the both of us with my moderate wage, now Rebecca has qualified after 5 yrs to become a Dentist, and to be honest it's great that she's got a job. Now that Rebecca is working it's allowing me to think about my own life and work. I've been working as a Computer Software Analyst now for 2 yrs, it's the longest job i've had. It's a good job, very boring at times but even so i enjoy the people i work with. Since we've known that Rebecca was starting a job the weight has been lifted off my shoulders and is allowing me to think about doing something worthwhile with my life workwise. Currently i'm sturggling with the whole idea of giving up my job and working full time by faith. I've been thinking this one through now for over a year trying to figure out what is the right thing, but i'm no further forward, but if all life's decisions were simple life would be boring.

I'll fire some pictures on at a later date.

No comments: